GM

GM

Friday 28 February 2014

Gourmet Abu Dhabi 2014

In February 2014 I had the pleasure to host in my kitchen Chef Fabio Pisani from the restaurant "Il Luogo di Aimo e Nadia".
He came to Abu Dhabi with his team (Diego and Niccolo') for the event "Gourmet Abu Dhabi".
Indeed it is not simple for a chef to go inside a unknown kitchen and put in place a menu a la carte, a cooking demo and a chateau dinner in four days, as well as it is not simple for who has to organize and host these kind of events, but I'm very happy to say that we did a great job together and the feedback we received is outstanding.

He's awarded with two Michelin stars and I have to say, he worth them and I think they are not enough. His cuisine is a perfect balance between exquisite flavors, prime raw ingredients and refined technique and on top of all, he's a great person to work with.
I really enjoyed the days we spent not only running to be ready, but also sharing experience and, why not, laughing sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment